C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer asking for a sign

3 posters

Go down

Prayer asking for a sign Empty Prayer asking for a sign

Post by Mathétés Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:11 am

Gen. 24:14 And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master.

If we pray to the Lord asking for a sign, will He answer?

by the way, I liked today's bible reading, it is amazing how God worked in the life of Isaac by giving him a wife that he did not meet previously, and then it says ..."and he loved her".
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer asking for a sign Empty Re: Prayer asking for a sign

Post by Admin2 Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:16 am

I think God will answer if we ask Him...the question is will we hear His answer if it's not the answer we want?

40 And he said unto me, The Lord, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:

His angel has to be with us and guiding us...if we are on a different track not of His choosing, how can we ask for a sign?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathétés Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:05 am

Yeah I believe He will answer if we are in His path. Also, if we are in a wrong way he will answer according to the idols in our heart.

Ezek. 14:4 Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the LORD will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols;
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaios Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:08 am

i agree that He will answer if we are in His path, also trying to find his hath.
Alkaios
Alkaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down