C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to the reading plan

2 posters

Go down

Introduction to the reading plan Empty Introduction to the reading plan

Post by Admin2 Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:48 am

Thank you so much for joining us in reading through the bible! To begin please create a free account in the forum and login to be able to post. Bookmark the 'Bible in a Year' page in the forum and join us everyday for a few minutes to be made partakers together of the power of God. When you are ready to start, click the link to Day 1, click on "Read it online" to be taken to an external link which will have the day's reading ready to go. Leave your thoughts by creating a new topic under the daily reading, or join in the discussion on someone else's topic.

Remember the words of Jesus:
"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you."
John 6:53

A Christian author once wrote these words on John 6:53...

"Jesus said of the Old Testament Scriptures - and how much more is it true of the New - “They are they which testify of me,” the Redeemer, him in whom our hopes of eternal life are centered. Yes, the whole Bible tells of Christ. From the first record of creation - “for without him was not anything made that was made,” - to the closing promise, “Behold I come quickly,” we are reading of his works and listening to his voice. If you would become acquainted with the Saviour, study the Holy Scriptures. Fill the whole heart with the words of God. They are the living water, quenching your burning thirst. They are the living bread from heaven. Jesus declares, “Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you,”  and he explains himself by saying, “The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” Our bodies are built up from what we eat and drink; and as in the natural economy, so in the spiritual economy, it is what we meditate upon that will give tone and strength to our spiritual nature."
-E White, Steps to Christ, pg. 88

See you here for the daily meal that supplies the true life, tone, and strength that we need now more than ever!

May God bless us all,

C4 admin Smile
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the reading plan Empty Re: Introduction to the reading plan

Post by Wolfie Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

Amen
Wolfie
Wolfie

Back to top Go down