C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The people who left Egypt

Go down

The people who left Egypt Empty The people who left Egypt

Post by Mathétés Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:46 pm

They did not see the promised land:

Num. 14:23 "Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it:"

Num. 14:29 "Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me."

Num. 14:32 "But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness."

Num. 14:33 "And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness."

Num. 14:35 "I the LORD have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die."

Just Caleb and Joshua and the little ones:

Num. 14:24 "But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it."

Num. 14:30 "Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun."

Num. 14:31 "But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised."

What happened to the other ones that were sent to see the promised land? They died.

Num. 14:36 "And the men, which Moses sent to search the land, who returned, and made all the congregation to murmur against him, by bringing up a slander upon the land."

Num. 14:37 "Even those men that did bring up the evil report upon the land, died by the plague before the LORD."
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum