C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rebellious People

3 posters

Go down

A Rebellious People  Empty A Rebellious People

Post by Mathétés Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:49 am

They murmured:

Ex. 16:2 "And the whole congregation of the children of Israel murmured against Moses and Aaron in the wilderness."

They wanted the things they had in Egypt: flesh pots, bread to the full.

Ex. 16:3 "And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the LORD in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger."

The Lord gave them what they asked for, instead of common bread, heavenly one.

Ex. 16:12 "I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God."

quails covered the camp:

Ex. 16:13 "And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host."

Yet, they did not obey the instructions:

Ex. 16:20 "Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them."

Even on the sabbath day:

Ex. 16:27 "And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none."
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Rebellious People  Empty Re: A Rebellious People

Post by Wolfie Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:58 am

Some people just don't listen
Wolfie
Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:48 am

@wolfie I thought exactly the same thing!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down