C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The word of God shall stand forever

2 posters

Go down

The word of God shall stand forever Empty The word of God shall stand forever

Post by Wolfie Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Isaiah 54: 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35. {FLB 15.1}

He [Christ] pointed to the Scriptures as of unquestionable authority, and we should do the same. The Bible is to be presented as the word of the infinite God, as the end of all controversy and the foundation of all faith. {FLB 15.2}
The infidel Voltaire once boastingly said: "I am weary of hearing people repeat that twelve men established the Christian religion. I will prove that one man may suffice to overthrow it." . . . Millions have joined in the war upon the Bible. But it is so far from being destroyed, that where there were a hundred in Voltaire's time, there are now ten thousand, yes, a hundred thousand copies of the Book of God. In the words of an early Reformer concerning the Christian church, "The Bible is an anvil that has worn out many hammers." Saith the Lord, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn." Isaiah 54:17. {FLB 15.3} Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever
Wolfie
Wolfie

Back to top Go down

The word of God shall stand forever Empty Re: The word of God shall stand forever

Post by Alkaios Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:49 pm

His word has not pass way but manipulated by a lot of publications of the Bible,
Alkaios
Alkaios

Back to top Go down