C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ

4 posters

Go down

Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ Empty Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ

Post by Mathétés Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:48 am

Is. 26:19 "Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead."

Is. 26:20 "Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast."

Is. 26:21 "For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain."
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ Empty Re: Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ

Post by Admin2 Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:38 am

true! the resurrection takes place before the plagues (indignation - see Rev 13) have finished!
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ Empty Re: Resurrection, Protection and Coming of Christ

Post by Greenpea1 Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Is that just before the 7th plague is poured out? Not sure about the timings ... because Sr White says that the spirits of devils working miracles (6th angel, Rev 16:12) will test the believers' faith ..."Falsehoods will be urged upon the attention of God's people, but the truth is to stand clothed in its beautiful, pure garments. The Word, precious in its holy, uplifting influence, is not to be degraded to a level with common, ordinary matters..." (7BC 982-3). Sorry I digressed, just a question.
Greenpea1
Greenpea1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaios Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:22 am

Yes i would agree with Admin2
Alkaios
Alkaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum