C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most beautiful prophecy

2 posters

Go down

The most beautiful prophecy Empty The most beautiful prophecy

Post by Admin2 Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:05 am

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

God's enemies cry to God for help because of the oppressors (USA + Papacy + Sunday Protestantism)
God delivers by sending them the great Saviour, Egypt (heathen) repent and believe in Christ for salvation
Egypt (atheists), Assyria (Idolaters), Israel (God's church - not the political organisation of Jews but true believers) - all former enemies shall be at perfect peace one with each other, serving each other.
Egypt is call God's people
Assyria is called God's creation
Israel is called God's heir

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

The most beautiful prophecy Empty Re: The most beautiful prophecy

Post by Alkaios Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:56 pm

How do u get Egypt being God's people?
Alkaios
Alkaios