C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible

2 posters

Go down

Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible Empty Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible

Post by Admin2 Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 am

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

Why aren't the Palastinians considered God's people? They come from the land of Israel too. Just because the Jews pretend to believe in the God of the bible does that make them more God's people than those who are of the same blood but believe differently?
Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible Empty Re: Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible

Post by Alkaios Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Yes God chose the line to be be his people.
Alkaios
Alkaios

Back to top Go down

Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible Empty Re: Huh. I didn't realised palatine was in the bible

Post by Admin2 Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:08 am

The line of Isaac and Jacob right? Who today can trace their lineage to the twelve tribes? Why did the Jews in Christ 's day think this gave them special favour with God only to have Christ tell them that they instead of being God's children were actually children of the devil?
John 8:33,39,44 KJV
[33] They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? [39] They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Admin2
Admin2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkaios Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:40 am

There is a verse in the bible Revelation 2:9 Second part of verse I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan. I think a lot of people called them self's Jews But where not.
Alkaios
Alkaios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum