A strange and a Marvelous work

Go down

A strange and a Marvelous work

Post by Mathétés on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:05 am

Is. 28:21 "For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act."

Is. 29:14 "Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid."

What is that marvelous and strange work? perhaps it is related to the MYSTERY which was going to be revealed?
Mathétés
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A strange and a Marvelous work

Post by Admin2 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:36 am

17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.

It seems to me that the strange work and strange act is the overflowing scourge that God sends which destroys the wicked and those who have made lies their shelter - The seven last plagues

2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.
6 Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Notice what is mentioned: hail, flood, thunder, earthquake, noise, tempest, flame of devouring fire.
Now compare to a few things of the 7th plage in Rev 16: Voices, thunders, lightnings, earthquake, hail, fire

Rev. 16:17 ¶ And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
Rev. 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Rev. 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Rev. 17:1 ¶ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Rev. 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
Rev. 18:9 ¶ And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

Admin2
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:44 am

Isaiah 30:30 And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
Admin2
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathétés on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:53 pm

yeah, I did not think about that.
Mathétés
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down