A Life and Death Warning

Go down

A Life and Death Warning

Post by Wolfie on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:22 pm

Psalm 63:2 He only [is] my rock and my salvation; [he is] my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
62:3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall [shall ye be, and as] a tottering fence.
62:4 They only consult to cast [him] down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation [is] from him.
62:6 He only [is] my rock and my salvation: [he is] my defence; I shall not be moved.
62:7 In God [is] my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, [and] my refuge, [is] in God.
62:8 Trust in him at all times; [ye] people, pour out your heart before him: God [is] a refuge for us. Selah.

Closely connected with Christ's warning in regard to the sin against the Holy Spirit is a warning against idle and evil words. The words are an indication of that which is in the heart.... Jesus said, "Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Matthew 12:36, 37 {DA 323.1}
Wolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down