C4 WERRIBEE SDARM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisdom / Christ?

2 posters

Go down

Wisdom / Christ? Empty Wisdom / Christ?

Post by Mathétés Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:52 pm

IS this referring to Christ?

Prov. 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Prov. 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Prov. 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Prov. 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Prov. 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Prov. 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Prov. 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Prov. 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Prov. 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
Prov. 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
Prov. 8:32 ¶ Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Prov. 8:33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
Prov. 8:34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
Prov. 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
Prov. 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Mathétés
Mathétés
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wisdom / Christ? Empty Re: Wisdom / Christ?

Post by Wolfie Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:04 pm

I believe so
Wolfie
Wolfie

Back to top Go down